FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

AMAZING LEFT, RIGHT BACK, MANCHESTER, UNITED,,CITY, ROCHDALE, BRITISH LANCS, ROBERT HILL,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Robert Hill
    Your County : Lancashire
    Your Nationality : British 
    Best Position : Left Back/Right Back 
    Current Club : Moorside FC
    Previous Clubs : Boundary Park FC, Moorside fc juniors, Hyde United, Curzon Ashton fc, 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Oldham athletic FC, Rochdale FC,Mancheser United, Manchester 
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I first started Playing football at the age of 4 years old, my first fotball team was Boundary Park juniors who played in the manchester league after playing for them over 8 years i received football trials for Oldham Athletic for the junior academy. I then moved on to play for moorside fc who played in the manchester league whith this team it was there where i got spotted by hyde united semi profesional reserve team a few years later when i was aged 16 years old, i played for hyde for 5 months with a 3 other players who were chosen from the moorside first team but unfortunately hyde lost their funding and couldn't afford to run a reserve squad so i was forced to join my previous team moorside fc. After re - signing for moorside i was spotted again by curzon ashton fc who asked me to train with their youth team before they made a full desicion. After training for their youth system they spoke with me after a training session and asked me to join their reserve team. I then went on to play for their reserve squad for 3 months but unfortunately was not taken on for the 1st team so they released me from there team. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a very confident player on the ball as i am able to get past other players and provide other team members a scoring oppertunity as i am fast on and off the ball, I have the ability to play the ball short and long with pace both on and off the ground. With having professional coaching i am able to see passes and player movement on and off the ball such as if i have just recieved the ball from a cm player i will have already visualised many different passes these could be to a LW to creat an overlap run, or maybe i could pass the ball back to a cb player then into the middle of the field and back out wide to create triangle movement passes. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy director should give me a trial as i am a very inteligent and and high abled footballer who would be an asset to the football team as i can control the speed of a game with my ability on and off the ball. Also i am a very approachable team player so if anyone ever has any problems i am always able to help them either if its during a game or a personal situation.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS