FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Scott
    Last Name: Pimley
    City: Kettering
    State/Prov: Northampton
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: CM,LB,RB,LM,RM
    Current Football Club: Weekly Rovers Roma
    Past Football Clubs: Garmerians (not a club anymore)
    Football Club you want a trial for: leicester city
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: Im a player that has played in all positions in the past. I started when I was 6 years old and in 1 year I made the first me for my club. I did move to another club trying to seek a better future in football it turned out to be the wrong club. About half way through the season with Garmerians I was asked to come back to weekly it took a long time thinking but I made my choice what weekly was the better choice. I have been called raw talent by other managers and supporters but no I want to look for as future in this amazing sport.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I can use both my left and my right very affectively. I am a quick player that would go up against the biggest players. I can beat players easily. By playing CM for a few years my vision is pure class. im a very active player always wanting to get on the ball or to win it back for my team. I don't run out of breath easily so playing as a CM as good for me.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: im a hard working athlete that would resect any manager that I play under. I will always try the best of my ability. I want to show the football world my skills and perfection. I hope the hard work I put on the training round will be put on the field every week. I would never let the manager down in anyway. I listen train hard and respect others.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS