Matthew
    Last Name: Tansey
    City: London
    State/Prov: London
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Striker- centre attacking midfield
    Current Football Club: Oratory school
    Past Football Clubs: Oratory school-st Phillip house
    Football Club you want a trial for: Teams around London area realistically but would love to have a trial for one of the greats
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: Well I started playing football at a young age by playing 5 a side and slowly progressed to 11 a side and have loved it all this Time and I would really like to see if my football talent would be able to make it to the top as I love playing the beautiful game and follow in the footsteps of my idol Ronaldo and train to the best of my ability and be the first at training and the last to leave.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: As a striker you are expected to have electric pace which I don't lack but would love to be quicker but have been working on it but with a strong point of finishing and view of the game and a great anticipation of play
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Because I am a talented footballer that with the right coaching can become a real great and I would give 110 percent every training session and every match and will commit to everything from tackles to punctuality at training so I think you should give me a go.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS