Ahmed Bayomiuy
    Your County : Middlesex
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : right back
    Current Club : free agent
    Previous Clubs : west drayton explorers
    Which Club you want a trials for : Fulham
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Ive always played football from a young age and Its always been my main passion. when I was young I had various trials from Chelsea and Tottenham but my parents thought I was too young at the time. up until I was 14 years old I would only play football locally and mini tournaments with friends. then I joined west drayton explorers and I played as a goal keeper only because there was no goal keepers at the club. However I still played at right back in local tournaments.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I read the game very well so my poisoning is very good in my opinions. I also believe I have good pace and I like to go forward a lot but I always carry out my defensive duties. I've also got an eye for a key pass and ive got a decent vision. my crossing isn't bad either and my shooting is pretty decent for a defender.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : ive got very good attitude and I work hard to improve my footballing ability. I have a lot of knowledge and I'll try my best to impress and ill make sure I stand out in any trials I receive. Football is my biggest passion and ill make sure to impress and ill make sure not to fail under any circumstances.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS