Charles-David Martel
    Your County : Canada
    Your Nationality : Canadian
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : FC Brossard
    Previous Clubs : CSSH and Spartiates du Vieux Montreal
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any professionnal soccer club
    Country you live : Canada
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've been playing soccer since I'm a little children but i've been serious since the age of 12 about soccer. I always upgrading levels every years and now i'm a semi professionnal level soccer player with my hometown team. I have been the best scorer in almost every league I played in my previous teams. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am known by my fast plays and my calm minded plays. I can use both feets perfectly and I have an inproved control of the ball. The power behing my kick and my runs are really great and I'm pretty proud of my creativity diring games and practices. I have a good fear factor and killer instinct and since I'm really tall, I have advantage for headers. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I'm someone who has leaderships and loyalty. I am actually really serious about my professionnal career in soccer and I want to experiment new grounds in the soccer world. I'm sure I have the level to do those trials and i'm use to play soccer with high rythmic of play. I can garantee any managers or coaches that I'll give my 110% efforts in a smart minded state. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS