Jones Freeborn
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : 9
    Current Club : Simple Stars
    Previous Clubs : Simple Stars
    Which Club you want a trials for : Ac Milan
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of 4, I used to wrap water proof together with my friends to make a ball. At the age of 9 my ambition grew stronger for football, back then I was in elementary school, during break period I woild go and meet my friend we will play football. When I entered high school I joined the school senior team, where I played and made good impression for the entire team mates and coach. At the first tournament match in my life I schopl three goals in one match. Being an ambitious and confident player now a top ten of one player in my present team.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play with both legs. Accurate ball control, accurate passes, strong in marking and good canon. I am known for my uncommon ability to change a game with my skills. I am a good goal scorer. I am a very disciplined player. Cool headed, hard working and has good football techniques. I am a good dribbler, but very strong on and off the ball.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because it is my dream. I have all it takes to be given this opportunity, I am a disciplined and mannered player. I have always wanted an opportunity of being tested if I worth to be a player because my ability and dream for football is wasting. Being given this opportunity would give me the chance to excell and display what I have to pass on the up coming generations, my aim is be successful football player. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

Football Teams Offer Premier League Trials giving players the opportunity to become Football Players in

The Premier League. Premier League Trials By Clubs.

>> PREMIER LEAGUE TRIALS

ARSENAL FOOTBALL TRIALS - SOUTHAMPTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL TRIAL

EVERTON FOOTBALL TRIALS - LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER UNITED TRIAL

CHELSEA FOOTBALL TRIALS - MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL TRIAL - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FOOTBALL TRIAL

ASTON VILLA FOOTBALL TRIAL - SUNDERLAND FOOTBALL TRIAL - WBA FOOTBALL TRIALS -

FULHAM FOOTBALL TRIALS - NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - SWANSEA CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS

WEST HAM UNITED FOOTBALL TRIALS - STOKE CITY FOOTBALL TRIALS - HULL CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

CRYSTAL PALACE FC FOOTBALL TRIALS - CARDIFF CITY FC FOOTBALL TRIALS

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS