HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Aiden Addiscott
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : Center back 
    Current Club : Newton Abbot Spurs 
    Previous Clubs : Broadmedow STFC and Dawlish United 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Torquay United 
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : when i was 8 i joined Broadmedow as a CB for main team then when i was 9 i joined Dawlish United as a CB as well i was main team i played for both teams. Then i quit Dawlish at 11 and stayed at Broadmedow i was main team for both of them through out that. Then my mates said i should join Newton and the manager wanted me to because he said i was a good footballer so i did join in early August and i play in the year group above U15 and i quit Broadmedow because they were same day. So now i just play for spurs as a CB.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have always wanted to be a footballer i love it to bits i play and practice everyday. i have done quit well as a CB i can play anywhere in the defense and i can play CM. I have got great potential people have said. And i would do really well in an academy! And i can use my weak foot.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because i really enjoy football i never give up i always learn from my mistakes i practice everyday and i would do really well and i always try my best! I would be an amazing footballer and im confident! 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS