Redeemer Sowu
    Your County : Ghana
    Your Nationality : Ghanaina
    Best Position : winger 
    Current Club : Gateway
    Previous Clubs : Rianbow stars
    Which Club you want a trials for : Belguim clubs or Granada
    Country you live : Ghana
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : .I started football at 9 years old and since then I have been playing football, l joined an academy here in Ghana in the Volta region called Volta academy at about 11 years.We participate in a local league here for under 12, l play in this team and my school team as well from U14 to U17 in school where l participated in most matches’.l have also been to regional games to represent our region at the school level, I play on the wing Forward (FW) in the U15 team and also play defense or Defender (DF) or Midfielder (MF) - ‎ in the U19 as am called by everyone the utility player. My best abilities I would say are mainly dribbling and short and long passing. i usually like playing a complete pass game because the game is not just about me but the whole team. I get past players easily that is how I score most goals, I also have the ability of set piece, headers, my finishing abilities is also good, I have very fast speed/pace, and stamina to last the full 90 .my off ball intelligence is great, my composure, creativity, my passing is good and always gets to teammates and my strength. Moat of these abilities came natural but I work of many of them to be a great player everyday and my attitude to football is great, I am known as an athletic and a utility player. Academy Directors should want me to play for them because I am not just in it to be a professional footballer but to try my best to get them honors, many other managers want me and I know when an academy player wants me they will at put me on trial. Football is my passion and an academy director can help me get there I always practice everyday in my garden working on different things and with my teams many of my coaches said i should go pro and that has given me confidence to do so. Please academy directors consider me for a trial I am serious. Thank you..................... 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My best abilities I would say are mainly dribbling and short and long passing. i usually like playing a complete pass game because the game is not just about me but the whole team. I get past players easily that is how I score most goals, I also have the ability of set piece, headers, my finishing abilities is also good, I have very fast speed/pace, and stamina to last the full 90 .my off ball intelligence is great, my composure, creativity, my passing is good and always gets to teammates and my strength. Moat of these abilities came natural but I work of many of them to be a great player everyday and my attitude to football is great, I am known as an athletic and a utility player. Academy Directors should want me to play for them because I am not just in it to be a professional footballer but to try my best to get them honors, many other managers want me and I know when an academy player wants me they will at put me on trial. Football is my passion and an academy director can help me get there I always practice everyday in my garden working on different things and with my teams many of my coaches said i should go pro and that has given me confidence to do so. Please academy directors consider me for a trial I am serious. Thank you...

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS