Last Name: Mehangra
    City: nairobi
    State/Prov: kileleshwa
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: striker
    Current Football Club: Premier Academy
    Past Football Club: Tigers fc
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Chelsea fc
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: When I was young, I used to love playing football in kindergarten and in primary school I played for the school team called premier academy. when I was 13 my friends and I decide to start a football club called Tigers fc. We succeded in doing this and we played in a league called asian league. Soon I became the captain of the school team. Now I play for school
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I can attack very well in strike force in football, my heading is very good and im an average pace player. I have good control of the ball and my passing is pin point I have a good amount of strenght for my age. My shooting ability is quite good
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I want to try out for football because ever since I was a child I wanted to play for Bayern Munich. I want to play in a team and build on my career and live my dream of playing football in a club. Ever since I was small I've taken playing football very seriously.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS