COREY ELLIS VOYSEY

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

cory ellis voysey
    Your Nationality : british
    Best Position : striker cf
    Current Club : mk city div 1
    Previous Clubs : four corners empl welland valley A league
    Which Club you want a trials for : liverpool but luton, coventry or dons would be great.
    Country you live : uk
    Write about your football history : been playing since 5 and attended northampton town development centre and was head hunted by angus meichan former youth coach to play for his own team in the east mids premier league playing striker, left or right wing. played for milton keynes city last season 1st div without missing a game, 
    Write about your Playing Ability : not the biggest player in the team but fast and agile head up and looking for the ball. I have great control and am a team player with 110% commitment i am also a competent leader organising my team and encouraging them.being able to go left right or drop to mid field also makes me versatile. My fitness is second to none and my skills are good with room for some great coaching. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I would love an academy coach to observe me when training and playing as you can write anything in a C.V. What i have answered in the questions is accurate but would love to be given the opportunity to prove it myself. All i want to do is play football.... and win.
    Your County : northants
    Your Nationality : british
    Best Position : striker cf
    Current Club : mk city div 1
    Previous Clubs : four corners empl welland valley A league
    Which Club you want a trials for : liverpool but luton, coventry or dons would be great.
    Country you live : uk
    Write about your football history : been playing since 5 and attended northampton town development centre and was head hunted by angus meichan former youth coach to play for his own team in the east mids premier league playing striker, left or right wing. played for milton keynes city last season 1st div without missing a game, 
    Write about your Playing Ability : not the biggest player in the team but fast and agile head up and looking for the ball. I have great control and am a team player with 110% commitment i am also a competent leader organising my team and encouraging them.being able to go left right or drop to mid field also makes me versatile. My fitness is second to none and my skills are good with room for some great coaching. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I would love an academy coach to observe me when training and playing as you can write anything in a C.V. What i have answered in the questions is accurate but would love to be given the opportunity to prove it myself. All i want to do is play football.... and win.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS