HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

mohamed amghar
    Your Nationality : algerian
    Best Position : left winger
    Current Club : school team 
    Previous Clubs : no team
    Which Club you want a trials for : any pro team
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : when i was a littel kid i played in my country which is algeria and i played there for like 5 years than i came to this country and i play for my school team which is Paddington academy and now i am looking for a pro football team to play for because my dream is to become a football player 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a right foot player but i can also play with my left foot i don't do so much skills and them staff if I have to dribble i do it other ways i look for my friend who is in the best position so i can give it to him and he can score, i need to improve on my first touch 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : this is a good question why should a academy give me a trial. if they want to help the youth they have to help them to achieve their dream my dream is to become a football player so thats why the should give me a trial and i will make sure that i will train every day to make them happy 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS