HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Omer Celik
    Your Nationality : Turkish
    Best Position : Center Midfield
    Current Club : Winchmore Hill Youth Development FC
    Previous Clubs : 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Tottenham , Reading , QPR And Norwich
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Iv represented Enfield Borough for the london youth games at Crystal Palace. I have played for the older year groups for the school team and have taken out a really good performance. I scored 8 goals and 10 assists for my team Winchmore Hill Youth Development FC last season and i think i could do better and i know i could. I play Center Midfield and Center Defensive Midfield. If i could get any Trials i know i would do great thanks.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play Center Midfield and Center Defensive Midfield. I like to win the ball and get it out to my teammates. I rely on my strength and speed also my shooting and passing accuracy. I am a really good set-piece taker and always like to give my teammates chances to take Freekicks and penaltys with no hate or doubt.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i have represented Enfield borough for the london youth games and i am really confident on making it to the team if i get a trial. i believe in myself and know that even if i dont make it, it would be a great experience for me and that i should never stop giving up. I am a really carm and respectful player on the pitch and would do whatever the manager has set for me with no moan. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS