SAMUEL AFOLABI

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Samuel Afolabi
    Your County : Ireland
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : CF
    Current Club : Knocklyon united fiotball club
    Previous Clubs : Lourdes, Templeogue, kilnamanagh, mark celtic, sacred hearts
    Which Club you want a trials for : Oxford united football club 
    Country you live : Ireland 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I love football with a passion. I grew up playing football, football actually helped me to begin walking as a kid, I played for many clubs and trained with some of them for a few months I won player of the year in 2010/2011 for one of my former clubs mark Celtic they were the team I first played for ever and I got moved up to a year group older because I was good enough.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am good at what I do I am a centre forward I am consistent and hard working any opportunity I get to score it is most likely for me to score. I am good at dribbling, I have good ball control and I tend to use some skills at times
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : If you give me a trial I will be so happy especially if I make it because you will make my dreams come true and you will not regret. All my life I dream of playing for Manchester united I may and I may not but I want to get into the premier league

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS