FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Leon Pereira
    Your County : Melbourne
    Your Nationality : Australian
    Best Position : Attacking Midfield
    Current Club : Richmond FC
    Previous Clubs : Bentleigh Greens FC, Brighton FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Manchester United, Chelsea, Wigan, Liverpool, Aston Villa, Blackburn, QPR, Tottenham, Hull City, Cardiff City, Everton, Norwich City FC, Southampton FC 
    Country you live : Australia
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Throughout my 9 years of playing Football, I have always competed at the highest A grade Football level in Australia. I have played one to two years above my age level almost every season of playing Football to increase my ability, skill, endurance and overall game. I am a striker/attacking midfielder who can also play as a winger as my pace and dribbling ability has been strong to beat all defenders I've played against. Throughout my seasons, I have scored numerous goals, averaging twenty goals a season, and many assists. Recently, Scouts from Manchester United, Bury FC and Wigan came down to Australia to run a development program and during this I received very positive feedback from them stating that I could be at clubs in Europe.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability is at a very high level. I am an attacking player, who mainly plays as an attacking midfielder or striker. My pace with my dribbling ability is a major strength as I beat many defenders to open up the game and change the game in an instant. As an attacking player I have continuously practiced shooting from all ranges, stationary and on the run. This has benefited me as I have adapted a great shot from various distances and both feet, from a lot of training.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Director should give me a trial as I am mentally and ability-wise ready to compete at the highest level of Football. I train continuously to improve every part of my game as I hope to play at a professional level. I have had feedback from Scouts from; Manchester United, Wigan and Bury FC, who have told me I have the ability to play Professional Football in Europe. I believe I should be given a trial to show Football Clubs my skill, perseverance and ability on the pitch.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS