LEMAR OMARI FRANCIS

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Lemar Omari Francis
    Your Nationality : Black Caribbean
    Best Position : Left wing
    Current Club : N/A
    Previous Clubs : Globe Rangers
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any; Just Wish To Be Spotted And Have An Opportunity
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : 11 months ago i made the best decision ever, i was going to start playing football; this decision made me the person i am today; with the inspiration of players such as neymar, ronaldihno, marcelo etc i decided to try brazilian style football, i learnt tricks, brazilian style plays, formations and more. 6months after i had a district trial sadly i couldnt attend due to injury, played 1 season with my old team globe rangers fc, now i just want to progress.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am quick, strong on the ball and have quick feet, although left winger i am right footed therefore i like to trick defenders by cutting in, however i used to do athletics so my agility and jumping is quite good aswell; to be fair ive only been playing 11months and i still have allot to learn.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I will train hard and show you; words mean nothing unless they are shown in training and in a match situation. i am willing to work and make the coaches, my team-mates and my family proud. i just need the chance to prove myself worthy. i believe i have the right attitude towards football, attitude is key.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS