FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Rafael Rosa Navas
    Your County : Malaga
    Your Nationality : Spanish
    Best Position : Forward Left Wing
    Current Club : UD La Mosca
    Previous Clubs : CD El Palo - San Estanislao - Mala CF- UD. La Mosca
    Which Club you want a trials for : Barnet FC - Arsenal - West Ham- Crystal Palace
    Country you live : Spain
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at UD. la Mosca when I was 4 years old as "prebenjamin " and "Benjamín" categories being the best goalscorer with 74 goals at the season. I Kept on playing football at San Estanislao CD and I was signed up by Málaga CD where we got to win championship at the local league being the decisive player with the last goal on the game for which we got to play at Andalucía Championship playing against teams as Granada Betis of Sevilla. After this period I started playing on up grandes categories at UD. La Mosca
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Player on attacking position, Very quick, skilful, versátiles, technical player, ambidextrous, centre-half and left- half player playing on both wings
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think I deserve this opportunity because I Have been playing football all my life trying to my best and with all my efforts just for the dream of being a professional football player in the future 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS