WHERE TO FIND FOOTBALL TRIALS Faris Ivan khallouqi

Faris Ivan khallouqi
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Midfield and both Wings
    Current Club : Worthing Town FC
    Previous Clubs : ASC Strikers , Shoreham , Worthing Atoms , Worthing
    Which Club you want a trials for : Portsmouth, Brighton , Fulham or Chelsea
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football since aged 4 and joined my first team (Worthing Atoms aged 7).This was a good first team and I was consistently "man of the match". At the end of the season I wanted to improve my skills and transfered to ASC strikers. My hard work paid off and I was invited for a trail at Brighton and Hove Albion based on the talent I had showed during matches and tournaments. Unfortuently I was too young to deal with pressure and did not progress at that time . I have continued to attend the Brighton Development Centre on a weekly basis. I was invited to join Worthing Town FC this season and am enjoying being part of this team . Since aged 7 I have attended the Prodirect Academy and I was selected for their elite team this year.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My talent lies in my abilty to cover the field quickly and skillfully. I am extremenly fit as I am a county swimmer and also came first out of over 100 children in Worthing's Cross Country Competition. I create chances for my team to score and am known for my " funky dribbling" and accurate passing. Plus my ability to take corners well and too score. I enjoy being a team player.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Football is my passion. I spend every spare moment playing or watching football. Whether it be in the garden with my Dad or training with my team . I watch passed matches to get tips on technique. I make a game changing additon to any team I play on. As a player I continue to get more skillful and stronger and my aim is to join a professional team to further improve myself. Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS