Ben Roy Ivan Pilcher
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : center midfielder, left midfielder, striker
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : Rolvenden FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : QPR or West ham
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been told that I am a talented young player with skillful presents and have got some good vision, passing, strength and speed. I have always been told that I shall become a brilliant young professional and I would like to have my chance to prove everyone that has given me faith that i can become someone inspirational and to become an Idol to everyone that anything is possible.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : good vision, passing, strength, speed and a good first touch. I am very skillful at getting passed opposition, i would be able to help my team beat the other team, i am a good leader and is willing to take more time after training in order to improve my overall game play
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : good vision, passing, strength, speed and a good first touch, skillful. I will be wanting to prove to people that have always told me that i am not good enough to even have a chance, to prove them wrong and for me to become an idol who has had the same sort of bad up bringing that anything is possible if you have the heart and the consistency to follow your dreamAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS