HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Kerwin
    Last Name: Fredericks
    City: Durban
    State/Prov: Kwa-zulu Natal
    Your Age: 18
    Playing Position: midfield
    Current Football Club: FC Biafraz
    Past Football Clubs: umbilo celtics, barcelona, durban stars, durban untied, carrington heights
    Football Club you want a trial for: Aston VIlla
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: By GODS grace,I stared at Durban stars from under7 level to under13, where I spent 8 years winning 5 league titles and tournaments, including best player awards, I then played for clubs such as celtics, durban united, Biafraz, Morningside spurs, which I won best player awards, a few top goal scorer awards and cups, I then moved back to Biafraz, where I started playing in the senior team at 15 years of age, in 2011, that year I was selected to play for the under 20 South African national team, but I had to give up my selection due to paperwork.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: By GODS grace, I play in the midfield attacking or central, I can also play down the wings, I am two footed but prefer my right foot.I am very fast, I like to move box to box and work hard,because hard work is better than natural skill
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: By GODS grace, I know and belive that this opportunitu rearly comes around so I won't waste it. And it is not often that a young African footballer gets a chance in life. And I believe that I can become one of the best footballers EVER by GODS grace

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS