FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Fabrice Blewordah
    Your County : Sweden
    Your Nationality : Ghanaian-Swedish
    Best Position : Left back
    Current Club : Norrby IF
    Previous Clubs : IF Elfsborg
    Which Club you want a trials for : premier league and championship clubs and even clubs in UAE
    Country you live : Sweden
    Write about your football history : Third place in the Domestic League 2008,(IF Elfsborg) League Winner 2009, (IF Elfsborg) District Tournament Winner 2009,(IF Elfsborg) Bronze medalist in Gothia Cup and Eskil Cup 2009,(IF Elfsborg) Gothia Cup Winner 2010,(IF Elfsborg) League Winner 2010,(IF Elfsborg) League Winner 2011,(IF Elfsborg) District Tournament Winner 2011(IF Elfsborg) Best Team-mate Award 2011.(IF Elfsborg) DIvision 2winner 2013(Norrby IF) 
    Write about your Playing Ability : Skillful Fast Strong Good at position playing Very offensive even though I am a defender (Overlapping) Very aggressive Good in the air Good at rolling the ball on one or two raids Great ability of reading the game Extremely cool with the ball 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : Because I am the kind of player that works hard and shows my capacity on the pitch. I am very humble and down to earth

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS