FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Emmanuel Zakka 
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Midfielder
    Current Club : Sports Friends
    Previous Clubs : Pepsi Football Academy
    Which Club you want a trials for : Bani Yas SC Feeder/Jonior Team Arab emirate
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Write about your football history : I started my football career at the age of 7 and i love that game.I normally wake up at 8 am, wash my face and eat light breakfast.if i feel like by 9 am i'm at the training ground. we start training half-ten (10.30am) and three- four hours later you take your bath, eat lunch and go home. Sometimes training is in two sessions on days when we gym. that is usually Wednesday and Thursdays, Friday. once i reach home, i just go to have a good sleep ahead of the task the following day. i move from home to training and back home. That os the best way life is to my football. I have played some tournaments, like the challenge cup, the Bwon gwom football club, Governors cup. 
    Write about your Playing Ability : Strong and Fit, Skillful and intellectual, Accurate in passing, I can perform my game everywhere i find myself and to be the best at all time because i love football. To look my head up to that game as a professional footballer and to believe in it that one day i will be in that game as a professional.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : Because i believe in myself, that everywhere i find myself i will try to give my best in it. Football is a good game to me and is the best sports i love. To look at my head up to become a professional footballer in life. To what i would be told to do, either by my boss or coach.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS