EVANGELOS EMPOCHON TSIF

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Evangelos EmpochonTsif
    Your Nationality : Greek
    Best Position : Forward
    Current Club : Hutton FC
    Previous Clubs : Beech United
    Which Club you want a trials for : Dagenham & Redbridge, Manchester United, Barnet FC, Queens Park Rangers
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played for Beech United, Essex which was a lower league team at the age of 6 till 10, being the top scorer, scoring 22 goals in 19 matches. I then moved to Hutton FC at the age of 11 where I have played 15 games scoring 19 goals, as well as helping the team win the Essex Junior Cup league. I'm now looking to further my career in football by being a trialist at several higher football teams as I have been told I have the potential to go far in the football industry. I have also played for my primary school Fairhouse junior school where throughout my year 5,4 & 7 years I was one of the best players in the school as well as the top scorer. In addition to that I currently also play for secondary school where I'm again a top scorer, scoring 10 goals out of 11 games. I believe if given the right training I could improve a lot as I'm ambitious and eager to learn when it comes to football. I have a passion for football and I love it more than anything.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm calm and collective, as a striker I have vision that most players my age haven't, I know how to work a game, and I'm able to finish as I have been told to be a clinical finisher. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe an Academy Director should give me a trial because I have developed my potential as a striker throughout my time in football. I'm a laid back guy, as well as friendly my finishing ability is good and it has been proved in my previous matches, as well as coaches telling me this. I believe I have the potential to pursue a career in football and I think that I should be given the chance to show my ability to an Academy Director.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS