Ifediora Okechukwu Amobi
    Your County : Nigeria
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Centre forward
    Current Club : Spartans fc
    Previous Clubs : Top Stars fc,Tender Mercies fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Villareal fc
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I'm Ifedior Amobi.I play as a striker and have played for some good clubs in my district at my young age.I started playing actively at the age of 11 in 2008 when I joined Top Stars U-13 team.That year,i played the shell u-13 cup and won it with my team and was the joint top scorer.After that,i played in the Ascon u-15 tournament in 2009 and 2010 and scored 4 goals in 5 matches unfortunately for us,we crashed out at the quarter finals.From there i moved to tender mercies fc in 2011 and won the saviours unity cup(Organised by Wilson Oruma ex Nigeria Midfielder) and the Delta state arch community cup scoring 3 goals.That year,i was voted as the best young striker in my district.Then in 2012,I joined spartans fc and have been having a good time there.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a Striker,and my main asset is goal scoring.I'm very active in the 18yard box,have focus,always ready for a 5yard tap in.Since i'm tall,i make good use of my head when it comes to aerial balls.I'm not too quick but am composed and people compare my style of play with that of Ex Arsenal and Nigerian Striker Nwankwo Kanu.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : If given a trial by an academy director,it will be a chance to take a step forward in my career.Also i will have the experience of been under uefa and fifa trained coaches.Even if i'm not selected,it will be a great experience and an avenue to correct my game in areas that are lacking and i will know how its like to be in a professional team either temporarily or permanently

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS