CATALIN PARASCHIV MERESCIU

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Catalin Paraschiv Meresciu
    Your County : Romania
    Your Nationality : Romanian
    Best Position : Striker , Behind the striker , winger
    Current Club : Burnham phoenix fc
    Previous Clubs : Maidenhead youth & reserves , Hayes and yeading academy .
    Which Club you want a trials for : any pro or semi pro club
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : I ve been playing football since i was 7-8 years old and playing football has always been my dream no matter what level was . i came in england in 2010 but before that i played for a Romanian senior team in league 4 but because of my financial situation it has always been a difficulty for me to be able to play higher. My first team which i played for in England was Maidenhead and it has been a different but great experience for me playing in a totally different country . They have been very pleased with the way i played and i already scored 5 goals in the first two matches . To play football is all i want.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I have always played as a striker since i first started playing football because my speed and finishing have always been one of my strengths . I also love playing behind the strikers because i have a very good vision and the ability of playing great through balls leaving my team mates one on one with the keeper . 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I am a talented player with a very hard working and not giving up attitude. Also the professionalism and serious on and off the pitch . I am a very reliable player and if i get the chance to get used with the team mates and the way of playing from a certain team i can be the player you are looking for . 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS