Felix King
    Last Name: Wane Ndembo
    E-Mail Address: 
    City: Hagen 
    State/Prov: Nord-Rhein-Westfalen
    Current Football Club: Tus Eving 
    Past Football Clubs: Brunninghausen
    Football Club you want a trial for: Fulham 
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: First of all my ball was always my best friend. I used to sleep with it and I was simply doing everything with my ball. The ball is my inspiration and I started to play football when I was Four years old. At that time I played in (Westerholt) a club in Germany. After two years when I was six I started to play in Schalke. But because we had to move to another city I had to change the club in (Haspe)and played there for 7 years until I was 15 years old. After I changed to (Ennepetal) I stayed there for 1 year and went to Hombruch. All of this stages I was in Juniors and after that I moved to (Brünninghausen) for an year and then moved again to Tus Eving where am still playing now in Seniors. 
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am a number 10 player, strong in attack, love to be in different positions like right and left wings also midfield. 
    As I run quick I like long pass ball, I think fast and ready to distribute the balls to my teammates... 
    I love every positions as I said earlier but not in defense, am a player with responsibilities and I care a lot what's happening in our pitch, am a  guardian of my area. 
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words:  Because I got what it takes to be in any club in England... I love premier league and is my dream to be on top, I only need a chance to demonstrate my skills, I know and I trust my words that you will love me, am kinda of football player you need, I got the mind, got the speed, got the respect toward my team and managers, I got responsibilities and at last the power..

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS