LOOKS FOR DERBY COUNTY TRIALS Eze chinonso marvellous

eze chinonso marvellous

Your Nationality : nigeria
    Best Position : left forward
    Current Club : junior milan
    Previous Clubs : milan
    Which Club you want a trials for : derby county
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i love sport so much but the sport l love to engage in is football i love football with all passion i started playing football from my early age and also from down to secondary level.i started playing for my secondary school in my school we do play inter school competition we win trophies.i discover something in me when playing on the field i forget about my problems and worries.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : my playing ability i play to my sanctisfaction idont get tied easily ones am on pitch i play to my coach instruction i do obey all my senior players and also give them respect all the time by god grace i have the ability to great things on pitch.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i have being looking for opportunity for a long time have being longing to see this day this time this opportunity because nobody have being able to showcase my talent it has being my dream to make football has a career.the director of the academy should please the to showcase my talent and also give me the chance to come for the trials am forwarding to hear from you soonAdd your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS