DREAM OF A PROFESSIONAL CAREER Jed johnson

jed johnson
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : centre back
    Current Club : Quedegeley Wanderers
    Previous Clubs : slimbridge,Hardwicke
    Which Club you want a trials for : West Brom
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of 5 years old for Hardwicke Rangers. Within my 5 years there I was awarded player of the year twice, player of the tournament and managers player. I left and went to Slimbridge as I wanted to play at a more challenging level. I played there for two seasons, awarded manager's player then unfortunately the team folded. From then to present I play for Quedgeley Wanderers. This is the second season in the Cheltenham div 1 league, finished 2nd last season and we are at present top of the league undefeated.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have played in various positions ranging from centre mid field to centre back. I have good agility and cardiovascular fitness. My timing is impeccable and I read can read a game well. I am ambidextrous which can be a great advantage to my performance. I consider myself as a strong, consistent and composed player with a good positive mental attitude who is focused and passionate in all games.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I personally feel that given the opportunity I have the ability to play at a high level of football and play to the same standard as the team or even better. I want this challenging opportunity for me to excel my potential in the sport that I have always strived for. I believe that with the right expertise and professional coaching I can reach my goal in life.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS