OLELEWE KELECHI GABRIEL
    Your County : NASSARAWA LGA ,KANO STATE
    Your Nationality : NIGERIAN
    Best Position : LEFT WING FORWARD
    Current Club : NONE
    Previous Clubs : CAT FC,DIAMOND TOUCH FC,EASY UNITED AND SANTOS FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : ANY
    Country you live : NIGERIA
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have played and always want to play football from the time i started remembering.i spent some of my early years playing school and street football.at the age of seven i joined a local football team by the name CAT football academy.there were so many football players in the team then,i was young and managed to be selected into the u-12 team.i played there till i was eleven when the team manager left the city where the team was and relocated to somewhere far away(another state) because of the religious crisis that occur i the city.i moved to another team;diamond touch f.c where i play for three years before moving to Easy united where i played for just two years.in the city where i grew up there had been a lot of local football teams that are no longer there because of one problem or the other.i moved to Togo boys f.c-now known as Santos f.c-from Easy united.i have been playing with them till date,but i wont really say i have a team.all the teams i have played several football competitions with are local teams that are not nationally registered.but with my playing years i have the confidence to play at any stage,i have seen crowds and have played at several football stadiums in my country.i just need a genuine opportunity.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : playing football is the talent that my family and a whole lot of people that have seen me play discovered that i had.i have always and will always want to play football and learn more about the game because there is no end to knowledge.i attack from the flanks and i can also play in the center forward role and in attacking midfield position.i have great ball control and i play with both foot though my right is stronger.i have good speed and a great stamina and power.i am a good dribbler and also a good passer of the ball.i have the ability to curl long range shots from an angle position and can also take straight shots with both foot.i am good at one on ones with the goalie,i have good crossing and most importantly i have confidence and passion for the game.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i should be given a trial because i urgently need an opportunity to showcase my talent at the global stage.there have been ups and downs in my hunt for opportunity but my passion for the game is stronger than any setback i have suffered in the hands of false football scouts.the only you can discover a talent is by seeing him perform.where i grew up there are so many football talented players and i am proud to be one of them.i need a trial to showcase what i have got,that which i have spent years to build on.i need a trial because what is unseen counts for nothing.Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS