Masillan Rajah Veejian
    Your County : Auckland
    Your Nationality : New Zealander / indian
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Three Kings United
    Previous Clubs : Central United
    Which Club you want a trials for : league 2, non league
    Country you live : New Zealand
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : played since i was 6 as a goalkeeper have trained with people like George Smith. Have played first team football at my club for one year and played for the top U19 team for over 3 years. Have got many awards thought the youth system in New Zealand, with MVP (most valuable player) three times for my high school team and twice in U19 level for my club. Gain young player for the in the previous campaign for my club.I have also gained most committed footballer twice for school and twice for club throughout my youth career at my respected clubs
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am 92kgs (and dropping) and stand at 180cm tall and of a strong build. I have excellent shoot stopping abilities and one one one skill. I have been toll that i have good hand in diving situations and that im very vocal when telling what i want from my team mates.In addition my footwork is as a high stranded for the football we play in NZ. Things that i need more improvement is dominance in crosses and accuracy of distribution.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I am a type of player that is industrial that i work very hard to achieve the best of my abilities and that im very willing to learn and play with the best around me.I have the hunger and desire of making football a career in my life and this shows thought the amount of work i've put though the past year. I love to play football, and this shows in my training in the week. (19 hours training) (gym work and skill training)Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS