FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Elmando Gjini
    Your Nationality : SWEDISH
    Best Position : midfielder
    Current Club : Halmstad B.K
    Previous Clubs : Halmstad B.K
    Which Club you want a trials for : any club
    Country you live : Sweden
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing for a football team when i was four years old.During my time in halmstad B.K i have won a load of leagues and cups with my team .I have also won player of the tournament a couple of times.I played in the second best tournament for my age group and we got up to the quarter-finals.I now play with a team that is one year older than me because they offered me a place in their team in midfield from september 2013.In December 2013 my team won a tournament called sodra cupen and i won most valuable player of the tournament. I will send you a picture of me receiving the trophy saying most valuable player.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play in center midfield.I am the play maker of my team.My abilities are passing, heading, skilling, dribbling, shooting, crossing, speed, organizing, and a good free kick taker.My stamina is good to play for ninety minutes.I usually score from free kicks, headers, and from long distance.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think an Academy Director should give me a trial because football means everything to me since i knew how to walk. I train as hard as i can everyday. I will do whatever it takes to become a football player.If an academy director gave me a trial i will assure you i won’t disappoint you.Thanks

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS