EUROPE TRIALS. YOUTH CENTRE BACK. LEWIS DEREK MOSELEY,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Lewis Derek Moseley
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : White British
    Best Position : Centre back
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Ccc's
    Which Club you want a trials for : watford, Leicester City, Manchester United, Nottingham Forest
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I played football since the age of 4 till the age of 17, and i loved every single minute of it, I played for a club called the Gleb for 12 years and then moved to a team called the ccc's, I started of as a keeper and the moved to midfield, and then one game i tried as a centre back and loved it and now that is where i am stronger and where i am best at.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My best positions is centre back but i able to play all over the pitch, my strongest foot is my left but i have the abilities to use my right, I am always sporting as a player even if i am on the bench and no matter what we do if we do it as a team my opinion is we can achieve anything 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i think an academy should choose me because i have so much to prove and i really would love the opportunity to show you and the academy what i can do and the impact or the difference i can make, i also would like a chance because i know playing football is what i love to do and would love to do all the time

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS