FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

CURRENT CLUB, KNARESBOROUGH CELTICS, YOUTH CAM, ENGLAND REIALS.YORK CITY, KEVIN BLENKINSOP,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Kevin Blenkinsop 
    Your Nationality : England
    Best Position : CAM
    Current Club : Knaresborough celtics 
    Previous Clubs : Whinney banks 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Middlesbrough,Sunderland, Newcastle and York city.
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football with my dad when I was five years old and he said that I was good as a five year old kid so he took me to tibs and got me into there academy. I then moved to Edinburgh and played for currie when I was 11 years old. When I came back down to Middlesbrough I started to play with whinney banks. I'm now playing for knaresborough Celtics as a CAM. My manager say that I have good shooting power on myself. I started my football career as a goalkeeper then going on to being a centre attacking midfielder. I have played for my primary school canal view in Edinburgh.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My passing and crossing are great. My finishing and shooting are good. I can shoot outside the box and slot it in bottom comer or top. My sprint speed is fast but it's not the best. My weakness is strength and tackling. My position is a central attacking midfielder. My stamina is great because I can can run for quiet a long time. I can create move to get the team to create a chance of scoring.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think I should get giving a trail because my manager said that I have potential of becoming a decent player when I grow up in the further life. Knaresbrough said that I have great power on the ball when I strike it. I wanted to tell my mum that I can make her proud because I do not see or talk to my mum.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS