Paul Yoo
    Your County : South Korea
    Your Nationality : Repulic of Korea
    Best Position : right wing
    Current Club : Raynes Park Vale F.C
    Previous Clubs : AFC Wimbledon Dorking wanderers
    Which Club you want a trials for : QPR Fulham F.C
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Been in England since 2002 and I have been playing for quite few professional ubs includes international (brazil) leyton orient west ham urd mk dons afc wimbledon hayes & yeading etc... When I was young I stuggle to get visa to play football in england but now I have british citizenships so I have no problem to go play for professional teams which is credit for me 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Aggressive winger who loves to cross the ball into the box and quick and sharp on the moves and desperate for the ball. Strong on the ball and have good stamina to up and down the flank and defensively strong as well. Most of the club I go to managers or coaches like me to see me play and I appreciate it.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have been to brazil to play football when I was young and I ran 3 half marathon when I was 12 years old and it was all under 2 hours. I am definitely the most wanted athlete. And I am from korea but I have British citizenship so no problems to play any competition in any clubs. I habe been playing for professional clus like international ( brazil ) Leyton Orient West Ham mk dons afc wimbledon Hayes & yeading etc... I'm confident in my abilities and experiences that can help me to play high level of football

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS