FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Fredy Ngbanzo
    Your Nationality : Congo
    Best Position : LW
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Sevenoaks Town , Reading c.o.e
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I've always played football I loved the sport with a passion I would always train to become better than else I think of myself of a competitive athlete I never settle for 2nd place and I don't want to be writing this then receive no reply because that would be a waste of my time to be honest so can you take a minute and look it.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I'm a quick player I've got alot of flair vision and technical work rate is my strongest ability out of them all I never stop chasing the ball sort of like an engine. Vision also key for me I always manage to see the players runs movement and passes.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : It would mean the world to me if I was selected by your academy director please give me this opportunity to seize this chance I would prove alot of people wrong and I will be the start of a young star so as I said please select me for this opportunity please see the potential and I would let you down be sure of it 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS