FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

STRIKER.SOUTH AFRICA, TRIALS BLACKPOOL WIGAN, THEMBA TIMOTHY RICHARD NDLOVU,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Themba Timothy Richard Ndlovu
    Your County : South Africa
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Atlantis Fc and Carter high 1st soccer team
    Previous Clubs : Pirates Fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Blackpool Fc and Wigan Fc
    Country you live : South Africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I'm a soccer player that has played for two club teams in the space of 8years and also played for my school team.I've played for pirates before I moved to atlantis Fc.Pirates is the team were I established myself as one of the top strikers in my age group.I've played many tournaments where I've been awarded the golden boot and player of the tournament and season two years in succession.Atlantis Fc is where I played behind the main striker where I had the most assist for the season and scoring a couple of goals and also won player of the tournament for one season.For my school team I've been in 1st teams for age groups right up until opens where I played for two years but a groin injury ruined my last season which I recovered from when two games were left where I came of the bench to score goals in both of them.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can play in any attacking postion,wings,attacking midfield but I prefer striking because I believe in my striking ability and working hard to score goals.I'm a hard worker on and off the field if I don't get the ball I drop and help defensively and help the team be in a better position to defend and attack as a unit,I'm good from transitioning from attack to defense or vice versa I'm physically and mentally strong for any situation and also listen to the coaches instructions and follow them.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I believe I can be one of the best players in the world under the right coaching and management.I love soccer and willing to do anything to be a professional soccer player,I'm a hard worker on the field and help the team to achieve it best during the match.I'm a strong/physical character that isn't injury prone that will give its all for the team

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS