FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

jamie richards
    Your Nationality : Jamaica
    Best Position : wing
    Current Club : afc lewisham
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : Fulham
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Well I stated playing foorball at the age of 9 and every since I touch that padded ball I always wanted to play at the top level.the first club I played for and still do is afc lewisham and ever since I joined I have turned into a good winger.but when I was younger I always wanted to make in life, as I growed up I always knew I would get better and better but I still feel I have ah lot to work on
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My position I play is winger but within the match I can rotate into the left if im starting on the right or move into the middle. But sometimes I can play in the attacking midfield but naturally I play on the left so I can curl it in with my right foot.But if I have to I will play in defensive midfield or right back
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : They should give me a trial because I will turn up to training on time my fitness level ah at a good peace, my determination for the game is on a high level abd I will work to the best of my ability to be one of the best wings and to get to the big stage.i will listen to the manager when he is talking in training, make a effort in matches if I do play matches and I will distract my slef from the jokes when its training and focas on the game.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS