FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

SENSIBLE ATTACKING MIDFIELDER BIRMINGHAM. NIGERIAN. SEEKS TRIAL ASTON VILLA EKWEMALOR CHRISTIAN

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Ekwemalor
    Last Name: Christian
    City: Birmingham
    State/Prov: Lagos state
    Your Age: 20
    Playing Position: Attacking midfielder
    Current Football Club: Rainbow fc
    Past Football Clubs: All stars football club Nigeria
    Football Club you want a trial for: Aston villa
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started my football career in 2002 at the age of 8 in rainbow academy during my primary school thereafter I finally went to the football college where I played full time football and did my secondary school, i found myself intriguing each time I am in the field of play, I do always believe on one thing never give up, though I have never been given a chance in my country for international trials so now I have the opportunity I am willing to bring the best out of me.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: As far as am concern i am a very tricky left foot player, i am very tricky when in the pitch because it makes me get the weakness of my opponents defenders, i am also a goal foundation I create chance for my team to make a glory I am strong and 80percent fit now.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I believe  great players where given opportunities to be successful, as a player I would say trails should be given to us to help us build our dreams towards the love of football, for me it my goal and I am ready to achieve it.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS