> City: belfast
    > State/Prov: ulster
    > Country: United Kingdom
    > Your Age: 22
    > Playing Position: versatile
    > Current Football Club: none
    > Past Football Clubs: sport and leisure swifts
    > Football Club you want a trial for: Cardiff city
    > Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I've always been consistent on the pitch always trying to up my game, I've got pace, skill and accuracy. Full of confidence and brilliant team player. I am a great motivator and excellent advice giver. I am a great listener and when given advice can put it into practice right away, I can work under any pressure in any condition and can really give and perform a drive and build great relationships with teams.
    > Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I would consider myself fast, skillful, accurate and versatile in midfield, whether it's a defensive midfield position, attacking midfield or on the wings. I am great at passing long and shorts and great at taking players on, I am strong, have no fear and when tackled I'm the type of player to get up and play on and Chase the ball to ensure I win it back! I have a never say die attitude on the pitch!
    > Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Firstly having a father who in his youth was offered a trial for Tottenham Hotspur but unfortunately due to a heart problem he failed to pass a medical, having been trained by him growing up and the club he played for in my teenage years I believe thatiI can be the inspiration to any team that I walk into and give confidence to perform well. Given the opportunity to train and play with professional managers/coaches I can only get better at my game

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS