Last Name: Koketso
    City: Soith africa
    State/Prov: Limpopo
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Defender(2;3;4 and 5)
    Current Football Club: Winner's park young stars
    Past Football Clubs: Black rovers
    Football Club you want a trial for: Polokwane city or mamelodi sundowns
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I have accomplished greate matches and tournament in my province,out of 5 tournament wich i have played in my village i managed to become player of the tournament 4 times.and i have also played for the province once,i have 16 gold medals wich i got them from other tournaments wich i have also played in other provinces.i was also told that i am a good player and i should keep it up with the good work
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am a srong defender,m fast and intelligent when i am in the  pitch.i hate loosing.i always tell my self that it is not over untill the whistle is blown regardless of the score and i never leave a man unmarked in the danger zone,i always concentrate on the match,i keep focused.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: Because,as mentioned i am fast and i do the good job and i also deliver the good work in the field.i have achieved a lot and i still want to do more than thatand bocome famouse like any other players and soccer has become part ofmy life and careere,so i could be glad if i get the chance to prove it to the academy the best of me

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS