HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Rhys Coleman
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Central Midfield
    Current Club : Thetford Bulldogs u7s, Norwich City FC PDC
    Previous Clubs : Thetford Bulldogs u6s
    Which Club you want a trials for : Premiership Teams
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : I started off at six years old playing for my local team (Thetford Bulldogs) Now into my second season of playing, my team and I have completed the season unbeaten, winning the league and awaiting the league cup final on 16/05/2014. I was also scouted by Norwich City FC almost a year ago and am still with them with one more session left before their decisions are made on who stays on with themselves. My latest tournament (10/05/2014) was won by ourselves, unbeaten. I also attracted the eye of an Ipswich Town FC scout who took my details.
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am a diverse player with gallons upon gallons of energy. My preferred position is centre midfield but sometimes I have to drop back into defence which is a duty of a team player which is my natural game. I am very vocal, a leader that dictates to the team should we be out of position or left needing cover. Again, this comes natural to me. I am confident infront of goal and have collected a more than satisfactory amount of goals this season.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : Being only seven, there is obviously a lot of room for improvement. For me, this improvement needs to be from a professional coaching team to bring out the absolute best in me. I am an all round player and very good at what I do. My game at the moment is very good but with age and the right coaching for a player of my current ability, I feel I could go all the way.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS