FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Issac Smith
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : RM
    Current Club : DEVIZES TOWN YOUTH FC U16 RED 
    Previous Clubs : Trowbridge Town Youth
    Which Club you want a trials for : Cardiff City FC
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played football for the majority of my childhood. I have played in many positions on the pitch. My current position is right-midfield. I have recently come to the decision that RM is my most successful position allowing me to assists my team mates and scoring goals when appropriate
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I would say my strongest ability is passing and vision with both feet. I have received many trophies portraying my overall ability on the field. I would my pace is another strong ability therefor it allows to get through the defence easily. Also my heading is another strong ability allowing me to win the ball in the air.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I strongly believe I have the potential to develop my skills within the academy and to achieve my goal of playing at Cardiff City FC., I feel that I am able to communicate to new individuals and this allows me to learn and better myself. I have plenty of experience playing football and with the academy's help me improve my skills.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS