Last Name: brown
    City: york
    State/Prov: united kingdoms
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: LB,RB,LM,LW,RM,RW,ST,
    Current Football Club: non
    Past Football Clubs: non
    Football Club you want a trial for: york city
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started football at the age of 6 and every day I just played with friends. At the age 8 I my joined school team and played as a CB. then when I started high school I started playing all different position and started to improve my skills. In year 8 I started to take free kick and pens I scored most my pens with some mistakes (to much power or to far to one side). now I am always on pens and  I AlterNet  free kick because of always having pens.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I play with speeds and small skills (step overs,ball roles,roulets and others). I also do a lot of passing and crossing I also do switches and over the top balls.
    I also come back for all counter attacks and I also sweaty a lot when there is a chance to as it its the best way to score
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I think I should be give a trial as I am a good team player and I believe I have a lot to offer and I have lots of ideas on formations and plays I also don't mind going of as it is a team games so every one disserves a changes to play

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS