falana oladayo
    Your County : nigeria
    Your Nationality : nigerrian
    Best Position : outside right
    Current Club : pepsi football academy
    Previous Clubs : pepsi football academy
    Which Club you want a trials for : everton football club
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i start football at the age of six at the Pepsi football academy. i won a two years scholarship at the Pepsi football college,i have played many competitions for the Pepsi football academy and won much trophies and medal.i have played competitions within and outside my country, i played the international Pepsi festival of youth last year at the M K O stadium, at ogun state and i was among the players who won the competition for Pepsi.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i went to the football college which i was taught about football techniques which i use wen playing which are running,shooting the ball, pass and control which i apply wen playing.i play from the outside right of the wing which i must apply skills of running wen necessary, shoot at the right time and open up to space to receive passes.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i need this trial because i believe and have confident from what i have learned at the football college will help me at any trial i will participate in . i have been at the Pepsi football academy for ten years and without going for any trial, since i noticed about tony soccer school i believe that if i should by any chance giving the opportunity to participate in any trial through the soccer school i will give all my best to make them proud of me.     Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS