Last Name: Caffrey Riley
    City: Liverpool
    State/Prov: Merseyside
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: Striker or centre attacking midfield
    Current Football Club: Elite schools academy
    Past Football Club: Everton academy
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Cardiff city
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I have been playing football since I was about 5 years old I played for me dads team from the age of 8 until 13 but I played for Everton academy when I was 10 for a couple of months but I left for reasons I wasn't getting a game and I didn't get along with all the players that played for them.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I have played near enough all my life i am a good all round player I'm strong quite tall and and have got good abilities I am good at dribbling with the ball I have good dribbling technique I have been a striker near enough all my life but apart from when I played for Everton the pushed me back in to centre attacking midfield but I don't mind either position out of them both.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I think he/she should give me a trial because I have been playing all my life and I have been told by friends and family I am good enough to play for academies and I want to play for this team because they are a good team to start of at and I would love to have trials because I think I would be a good addition to the team of my age group and hopefully one day could break through to the reserve team and hopefully one day make it in the actual team.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS