Last Name: Mugerwa
    City: Croydon
    State/Prov: Surrey
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Right midfield/Centre midfield/Right wing
    Current Football Club: N/a
    Past Football Club: Norwood FC
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Farnborough FC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I got scouted for Charlten Athletic.
    I caught the interest of a Parma Fc scout.
    I grew up playing football in school for my school team as a right winger and now adapted to midfield positions. I started playing football at the age of 9 attending powerleague sessions along with friends and then 5 years later joined my first amateur football team Norwood FC.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: Im a player who plays in variuos midfield positions. Im stronger on one foot which is my right foot. Im strong on the ball and i've got pace on the wings. I've got a good reaction time to the opposition.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I've been looking for football trials for sometime now and im looking for football trials here because i have high standards of myself and i think this team is of high quality semi pro football which will develop me as an individual player. I dream to be a footballer and i never give up until i achieve my mission!

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS