FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

CAERPHILLY CARDIFF MIDFIELDER, CARDIFF CITY TRIAL JORDON HOPKINS, .

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Jordan
    Last Name: Hopkins
    City: Cardiff
    State/Prov: Caerphilly
    Your Age: 18
    Playing Position: Midfield
    Current Football Club: Btm
    Past Football Clubs: Newport county
    Football Club you want a trial for: Cardiff City
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I used to play football for a local club at the start of my football career and then I had a chance to play for different academy's but I left it for a while then got scouted by Newport county from btm football club and stayed there for 6 months, I am a all round footballer I can play any kind of position the most best position for me is a midfielder but I am also a defender and striker.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: My abilities for football is my defending and attacking I can defend very well and also attack and have good stamina, I have a lot of energy for playing football and also good at my tackling as well as my shooting, throwing etc.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I think I should get a chance to prove myself as I was playing for a lot of clubs but didn't have many scouts to see us and didn't get any football attention really, I've always wanted a trail to show people that I can do it and maybe play professional.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS