uzoma kings roland onyekachukwu
    Your County : nigeria
    Your Nationality : nigerian
    Best Position : attack
    Current Club : romapel fc
    Previous Clubs : faan unite,best start fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : arsenal fc
    Country you live : nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football since I was eight years ƒ age,I have played in somany football clubs just to be a better footballer that could go international,it hasn't been easy but as I grew older the journey to become a great football became brighter and tougher also.I have played under many coaches ƒ different ideologies Α̲̅πϑ knowledge together with differnt understanding. My deternation to be a professional footballer its what has kept me on the track to achieve my big dream.but thank I can say I am ready for a trial afterwhich I begin my football career professionally.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can stand on the field two hours in a role playing a football match,but when I get to train I can go as long as four hours training,both with the ball and without the ball. I can train for two hours without drinking water and still play at my best state.I can be running round the field for as long as eighty munites with getting lost in the game.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Pls I need a trial,based on my eight years. Experience and hardwork with persistence and development together with the standard ƒ my game as a striker I am convinced I am good to go.I believe in myself Α̲̅πϑ my coaches believe in me that I can do it,especially at my young age.my family has supported me in th little way they can and they believe if I get the chance,I will make them proud like never before.I won't say I am the best but I think I am going to be someones favourite if giving the opportunity to prove myself and my abilities.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS