FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

ARSENAL, BARNET, SOUTHEND QPR TRIALS, ENGLISH LEFT BACK, CHARLEY CONNOR MANN,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Charley Connor Mann 
    Your County : england
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : left back
    Current Club : wickford town and Essex boys and girls clubs representative squad
    Previous Clubs : billericay, Hutton, herongate
    Which Club you want a trials for : arsenal, Barnet, southend , qpr
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played for a variety of different clubs and In a variety of different positions and have now found where I am best suited... Left back. I have been offered trials at 2 professional clubs, one being Leyton orient which I turned down as I felt I was too young and the other Norwich which I unfortunately didn't gain a place into. Upon moving to left back, within the 1st year, I find my self playing for Essex boys and girls clubs and will travel to bath to play Southampton fc on the 8th February.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I feel my playing ability is strong but nobody is perfect and I have weaknesses just as much as anyone would have. I know my left foot isnt my strongest but I can still use it to a decent standard. I am very aware and am able to spot the oppositions better foot and am able to jockey them onto their weaker foot, making it difficult for the opposition to do anything with the ball.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I feel an academy director should give me a trial as I feel I am a player worthy of a place and am determined to prove that I am the player that the club (whichever it may be) needs. I have always felt motivated to play the sport I love as a profession and if the chance comes up, I assure I won't dissapoint in showing that that is the case.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS