Last Name: Campbell
    City: Urmston
    State/Prov: Trafford
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: Centre Forward/Midfield
    Current Football Club: Flixton Juniors
    Past Football Club: Ashton on Mersey
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Various
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: Started at Meadowside Football Club and after 4 years finishing runners up in division 4 with 46 goals. Totalling over 100 goals in the 4 seasons. Moved to Ashton and helped them get runners up spot in division 1 and cup finalists. Played first half of the season as centre half because the club was struggling for defenders and then went up front the second half of the season scoring 16 goals. Moved to Flixton after being asked on numerous occasions to play for them.  Turned a relegation team into division 1 champions and being top goal scorer with 22 goals for the Timperley and District Sunday League and also playing for Flixton in the Tameside League on Saturdays helping them win promotion to division 1 and finishing with 52 goals and being top goal scorer in the Tameside League. Still playing for FlixtonSaturday/Sunday and currently top of both leagues and on 13 goals for Tameside and 9 in Timperley and District League.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I am strong mentally and physically.  I have been captain for two of the clubs I've played for.  I've always been good at bringing a team of players together.  I am a supportive individual who puts everything into a team and have always been willing to play in any position giving 100% to help the team.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I feel I am at an age where I want to pursue football on a different level and have the strive and passion to move up a another level.  I feel that I am physically and mentally strong enough to make that step up.  I live and breath football and play football seven days a week for school, clubs and local sporting centres.  I have played against older boys who I believe I am on par with and constantly being asked to play in open age games from other local clubs. All I am asking is for a chance to prove myself.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS