Last Name: Asiedu
    City: Bradford
    State/Prov: uk
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: CAM,CDM,RW.
    Current Football Club: thacklay a.f.c
    Past Football Clubs: eastbowling allstars
    Football Club you want a trial for: bradford city
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started playing football at the age of 7 year for a local team in my country Ghana west Africa anytime I step on the field I impress many people so I got scouted and I had the opportunity to go and play for a team outside my country in France fc Nantes  but I couldn't go because of my age and my family were also not ready to let me go because of their economical issues. so I kept on playing for my team I won best player of the season in my team for multiples of times and finally I had the to  moved to uk to join my parents at the age of 14.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am a fast , strong and very skill full  player when am playing i give a lost good and through pass on field when am playing I like scoring from long distances I have a very powerful short and all my kicks are very accurate. I also put in more work when am playing and very good at pressing and man marking.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: its because i am a good player he/she will like to have t in a team. i also don't mess about off and on the patch am a discipline player.i listen to my football managers/teachers all the time go to them for good advice when i need it  always ready for battle.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS